Land Map Viewer Release Date/Time
7th of Dec, 02:00 am (Switzerland) Land selection starts.
Philippines — 7th of Dec, 09:00 am
Vietnam — 7th of Dec, 08:00 am
USA, New York — 6th of Dec, 08:00 pm
India — 7th of Dec, 06:30 am
Thailand — 7th of Dec, 08:00 am
Korea — 7th of Dec, 10:00 am
Land Map Viewer is a platform where castle owners will be able to view and select a plot of land for their NFT Castle on the Lucerne map. This feature will be added to the Castle Arena ecosystem.
Here are some highlights as bullet points on how this Castle Arena will work in relation to the land.
- All 5K NFT Castle owners will be choosing their plot of land in Forest — “Forest” is the starting point of all the Castle Arena.
- As soon as the Castle Arena kicks off in mid-Jan 2022 (The date is to be confirmed), the players contracted with Castle owners can start to attack and defend. The guilds may be joining the Castle Arena a bit later.
- Castle owners can take more than one land plot via successful attack. When he/she clears the higher tier land — Dessert, Snow, Fantasy, City stage, then he/she can battle over that higher tier land to win the land.
- If the Castle owner wins over land, then he/she will be receiving the passive XP gain calculated from the new revenue share structure. These XPs are able to be exchanged into wPOC.
- Some castle owners can lose their land by losing the battle — Homeless Castle owner. In that case, you can still attack other lands and return your land if you win.
Before we talk about the Land Map Selection, let’s summarize the concept of “Land” in Castle Arena.
Land in Castle Arena
In Castle Arena, there will be 11,444 land plots available on the Lucerne map. These plots are classified into different tiers as follows:
Criteria to enter land map selection?
The Land Map Selection depends on the castle number of the NFT Castle.
- Castle Number — Castle Number starts from the lowest denominator in the castle series and goes up to the highest. For example, the following image below shows the castle with its number as Castle3592. This indicates that this is the 3592nd NFT castle out of the lot of 5000, with Castle5000 being the highest in the lot.
The process of Land Map Selection in Forest — the lower the Castle number is, the earlier you can select.
An NFT Castle owner can select a plot of land depending on their Castle Number and the Land Stage Completion. Lower the castle number higher the priority to get land of any choice. Furthermore, this choice of land selection will also depend on the stage completion of that land.
Castle with series number 1–7 and which have completed all the land stages, will get the first priority to select any piece of land on the Luzern map. After 1 hours the next 7 castles (castle from series number 8 to 14) will be given the right to select any piece of land.
The above process of allotting castles will happen every hour where 168 NFT Castles will be allotted land in a day. The figure below explains the process.
The castle owner is given a time of 30 days to select the land. If not selected post 30 days, the program or operator will allocate the land randomly.
Let’s say Castle Owner A has Castle1 and Castle27.
When the Land Map Viewer is launched, Castle Owner A can choose land in the 1st hour.
Now that Castle1 has its own land, Castle Owner A has to wait for 4 hours to select land for Castle27.
Consider the castle owner did not select land for Castle27 in the 4th hour. In this case, the castle owner has 30 days to do so or else the land will be auto allotted by the system to Castle27.