To revisit the concept of NFT Castle Town, NFT Castle Town in the virtual city of Luzern is an exclusive area for peace and commercial activities.
Forest, Desert, Snow and Fantasy are meant for battle activities, whereas castle town will be an area where inhabitants can settle down and go about their lives in this Pocket Arena Metaverse
As published in our previous article, this NFT Castle Town will constitute an infrastructure of a real-world castle town. This means there will be government buildings, recreation centers and essential services buildings to facilitate a better way of living.
- NFT Castle Town will act as the basis of the Pocket Arena Metaverse.
- The virtual city of Luzern will depict NFT Castle Town where inhabitants in this virtual space can go about their daily activities.
- Users’ representation will be in the form of avatars known as NFT Emoji Avatars.
- 155 plots are allocated for NFT Castle Town where these buildings will be located.
The above map depicts NFT Castle Town, where in the highlighted areas show the developments in progress. These areas mostly consist of governmental, leisure, and business centric buildings that will open up.
Different colors represent different types of building in the Castle Town. For instance, the ones in blue represent government premises like Town hall, Police Station and Central Station. The ones in pink are buildings that provide essential services as it pertains to the game. Green ones are housing properties whereas yellow areas are for buildings used for socializing and engaging.
As you can see, a lot of thought has been put into making a commercial environment that caters to different needs and requirements. Here are the key features to look out:
1. Each building will be NFT-based and some commercial as well as residential buildings will be available for sale.
2. Each building will have gamification elements wherein POC earning/burning mechanisms are embedded. Our current set of casual PA games will be customized and integrated within Castle Town.
3. Brands will be invited to build their own NFT brand buildings & branded mini-games.
4. Chatting will be implemented in the Castle Town for social interaction.
5. Blacksmith shop & pharmacy will be specially utilized to create/sharpen tools and replenish energies respectively, for Castle Arena battles.
6. Map decoration shops will be opened
7. And last but not least, all entrants of Castle Town will wear “Emoji Avatars”. Two basic avatars (Yellow/Blue) will be given as default. The NFT emoji avatar owners will have exclusive look & feel that reflect their own personalities along with exclusive benefits in NFT buildings.