We are pleased to introduce a new POC category — mPOC to enrich the user experience and fun for Castle Defense and to extend the utility of POC.
mPOC is a short name of membership POC which is basically, the POC that is transferred from Metamask into PA Wallet. Either the purchased POC (currently from Pancake Swap) or the aPOC or bPOC withdrawn to your Metamask wallet, can be deposited back into PA Wallet for the purpose of upgrading your NFT Castles and topping-up your Arena Pool XP via mPOC.
In this guide we will highlight aPOC, bPOC and talk about the uses and features of mPOC.
- aPOC is nothing but wPOC which was acquired by playing PVE mode of Castle Defense before launching PvP mode (of Castle Arena) and has undergone a prudent audit by the team at Pocket Arena.
- The audit is carried out as per the following rules: XPs earned from playing max 20 times per hour is allowed whereas XPs earned from playing more than 20 times per hour is cancelled.
- bPOC is the shortened version of battle POC which is converted from tXP which is acquired in Castle Arena, by participating in battles.
- tXP earned and accumulated can be converted to bPOC.
- mPOC is the POC that the user deposits from MetaMask wallet to PA account.
- mPOC is that it can be withdrawn without any limitation.
- mPOC can also be spent for buying items like Epoint, player XP, Castle, Castle Item, Attack Strategies and more.
mPOC’s use and features
- No withdrawal limitations
- Can be spent in NFT Castle market.
- Faster transfers from metamask to PA wallet.
Details mentioned in this guide are subject to change at any time with/without prior notice. Please follow our social media channels and TG for more information.