In this post we will talk about how you can deposit POC from Dcoin to your PA Wallet. Follow the steps listed below to know the entire transfer process.
- Visit www.dcoin.com/assets to view your assets. Ensure you are logged in or have entered the correct login details when you are prompted to.
- To view all your POC investments, type “POC” in the search field located on the right side of the balances menu. You can check the reference image below.
Once POC is displayed, navigate to “Manage” and click on the 3 dotted icon. You can check the reference image below.
- As shown in the above image, click on “Withdraw” from the dropdown menu. As soon you click withdraw, you will be navigated to the withdrawal page.
- Enter the public key correctly in the “Withdraw by Address” field. The public key will be as follows: GDPVRT6SSYDJDFBXLUJYZIY4O24GIZU6ODOEAT5CZRMSUCK3BZI3PURK
- POC Memo must also be entered correctly. Ensure you enter the correct public key here. Otherwise POC won’t be deposited to your PA wallet.
NOTE: POC Memo is different for each PA account. Your POC Memo can be viewed by clicking -> POC Classic -> Dcoin banner, in your PA Wallet. Please check the reference image below.
Points to remember:
Dcoin incurs a fee.
Minimum withdrawn quantity is 300 POC.
Withdrawal fees will be applicable.
This Withdrawal service is only supported until 15th October 2021.
Follow us on Telegram and Discord to stay updated on all Pocket arena news, updates and announcements.