In order to keep the gaming experience fresh and the user experience enhanced, Pocket Arena has released a new version of Castle Market — v2.1.19
– A new revenue-sharing structure offering more flexibility and transparency to the players. For more details, read this article: https://support.pocketarena.com/blog/nft-castle-sale%e2%80%8a%e2%80%8anew-revenue-sharing-structure/
– A “Land” tab is added to let the sponsor check all the occupied lands.
– Feature enabling the user to set separate contract conditions for each castle.
When the contract conditions are set — if a player fulfills them, it will be auto-extended until the end date (up to 84 days).
– Feature allowing the sponsor to self-use their castle and play in the Castle Defense game.
– Users can find the player by name.
– Users can contact the player by sending their Telegram ID to the player.
– Some other UI tweaks & bug fixes for immersive gaming.
Play the game: https://games.pocketarena.com/cmarket/