In this updated guide we will discuss how bPOC can be withdrawn, its withdrawal threshold, fees and other relevant information.
bPOC is the shortened version of battle POC which is the converted version of tXP which is acquired in Castle Arena.
If users want to withdraw their earned bPOC, there are certain guidelines to keep in mind. These guidelines are listed as follows:
- Since we are in the BETA stage of bPOC withdrawal, there is no KYC required at the moment.
- The threshold to withdraw bPOC is 50 POC per withdrawal. There is no weekly limit on withdrawal.
- A withdrawal fee of 3 POC per withdrawal is applicable. This withdrawal fee is paid separately with MetaMask to PA Operations wallet address (not deducted from PA Wallet).
- There is no withdrawal tax.
- MOST IMPORTANTLY, for subsequent withdrawals, the same wallet must be used and a minimum of 5 POC must be continuously remained in the wallet since the previous withdrawal. IF NOT, you will be restricted from withdrawal. That means if you withdraw 50POC, you need to only sell 45POC and leave 5POC in that wallet address until the next withdrawal.
Also note that the Metamask wallet address must be an Ethereum address that supports the BEP20 standard for the BSC network.
Important Note: Please use METAMASK ONLY. We will NOT be responsible for any POC loss if you input the wrong address.
Audit for bPOC is not required at the moment. We are working to automate the bPOC withdrawal process. It can take some more time to make it 100% automatic & safe, but we are getting there.
With regards to wPOC (soon to be transferred to aPOC — after audit), the audit is yet to be performed, and it is planned to be done in March.
Details mentioned in this guide are subject to change at any time with/without prior notice. Please follow our social media channels and TG for more information.