Pocket Arena provides you with a simple and easy way to buy an NFT castle with euros using a credit card on Castle Market.
Read our guide on how to buy an NFT castle safely and quickly with Castle Market now!
Step 1: Go to Castle Market: (link will be released on 30th June) and log in with your account. If you don’t have an account yet, please follow this article.
Step 2: Click “Buy Castle” or “Market icon” to see the list of castles available for sale on Castle Market.
Step 3: There are 100 castles and each castle will have its own unique castle image. View the castle that you want to buy and select it.
Step 4: You just need to enter your card details, including your card number, expiry date and CVV code and you are almost done!
Step 5: As soon as your card is verified, you become the owner of the castle. Now, you can find eSport players for rent or develop the castles into massive fortresses on NFT technology.
Use any credit card to safely & instantly buy an NFT Castle and skip complicated payments. Buying an NFT castle has never been easier. Only 100 NFT Castles will be available for sale on the 30th of June 2021, 9AM Central European Time, with the 50% discounted price of €49 instead of €98. We hope that you will get your favorite castle and make a profit from it.
Emoji Games co-founder Juhee Lee will speak at the world’s largest NFT conference in Tokyo, Japan, on June 11th. At this conference, she plans to talk about our upcoming NFT game “Castle Defense ” and the next flagship dapp of the Pocket Arena “NFT Game Studio” by Emoji Games.
Through this NFT Game Studio, any artist can easily gamify the NFT characters using the ready-made 80+ game templates in the Game Studio without coding and she/he can publish the NFT character games. Thus this platform will provide numerous indie character/ game artists around the world with chances of commercializing Artists’ characters and the monetization. More info about this NFT Game Studio will be followed. Stay tuned with us!
You can get a free ticket to participate at this NFT conference by clicking this link:
The very first 100 unique NFT Castles will be available for sale. Buy 49 EUR instead of 98 EUR with a 50% discount. 50% discount applies only for the first 100 Castles. Pay by Credit Card. When you buy a Castle, you get land in Switzerland where you can build the Castle. Buy a NFT Castle and get a land to develop them into massive fortresses as your digital assets. The sale begins June 30th 9:00 am Central European Time. 100 Castles only. www.pocketarena.com
In Castle Defense, there are 2 parts: Castle Defense game for players and Castle Market for NFT sponsors. They will be interacting with each other through the NFT Castle.
Initially, the sponsor will buy NFT Castle item. It can be traded between users in the Castle Market.
After that, the sponsor can share NFT Castle with players. Whenever players play the game with the castle, they contribute XP to the castle and make its value increase.
Players will increase the value of NFT Castle by upgrading and contributing XP for that castle. When the sponsor receives the upgraded castle, he can sell it on the market to get profit. Castle with more XP will have a better price.
After the sponsor sells NFT Castle, the profits will be shared among the sponsor, players and Emoji Games.
Profit sharing for players will be divided and distributed to each player based on the player’s XP contribution.
Our newly created smart contract on ERC20 for POC is getting audited by CertiK. We have on- boarded this verification process with CertiK to ensure that POC’s smart contract does not contain any errors or malicious code. This audit process is part of the requirements of the major crypto exchanges that list our POC.
We will publish our audit report once it is released by CertiK.
For your information, CertiK is a leading blockchain security firm pioneering the use of cutting-edge Formal Verification technology on smart contracts and blockchain networks. (www.certik.org)
Pocket Arena’s vision is to create an easy and trusted gaming ecosystem for ordinary people to have fun playing and to grow gaming assets using blockchain & NFT technology.
We are proud that our expertise and qualities to provide high quality download-free, instant games have been recognised and accredited by Facebook.
Currently our high quality instant games are being converted into Pocket Arena dApps and NFT-supported games. 15+ Pocket Arena dApp games are scheduled to be released in 2021.
Stay up to date with us!
We unveiled our new white paper V.2.0 on 19th of April 2021, changes and new components were added as compared to the previous versions.
The updated white paper analysis in depth a number of current issues in the Pocket Arena, the Social Esports Platform, NFT Marketplace and some features that have developed since the publication of the white paper, including:
- 3 main elements of Pocket Arena Services and its technologies.
- End Users Journey.
- Ecosystem and business model of PA
- PA games (dApps) in the pipeline for 2021
This white paper provides you with a good overview of the entire architecture of Pocket Arena and NFT marketplace, you’ll also get to know components in detail.
Please access the whitepaper V.2.0 at : https://pocketarena.com/whitepaper/
We are in the process of creating our own NFT Blockchain game ‘Castle Defense’. In Castle Defense, there are 2 parts: Castle Defense game for players and Castle Market for NFT sponsors.
Castle Market is an NFT marketplace with blockchain technology. The castle is tokenized and it can be bought, sold or rented on the blockchain.
So, how it works?
1. Sponsors buy NFT castle item from Castle Market.
2. Sign a contract with an Esports Player to play the game using the purchased Castle.
3. The Esports Player increases the assets for the sponsor’s castle through game playing.
4. Selling a castle with many assets to other sponsors.
5. Sponsors share the profits with Esports Player.
Castle Market platform provides transparency and interoperability for sponsors and eSport players. The entire experience for Castle Market platform is intuitive and seamless on blockchain technology. Please follow us for more detailed updates.
If you are interested in the cryptocurrency market, you cannot ignore the term Non-Fungible Token (NFT). The market for NFTs is exploding. Non-fungible tokens have become popular when investors scramble to spend enormous sums of money on items that only exist online. So, what exactly is it?
What is NFT?
A non-fungible token is the digital illustration of unique assets with a certificate of authenticity managed by blockchain technology.
All NFTs have a unique quality that cannot be replicated. It can be used to represent a distinct value from any other similar token. Essentially, NFTs are the tokenized version of real or digital assets.
Characteristics of NFTs
- Authenticity: NFTs provide proof of authenticity and eliminate issues of counterfeiting and fraud. There is only one of each NFT in existence so it cannot be duplicated, copied or replicated.
- Indivisible: NFTs contain identifying information recorded in their smart contracts so each token is unique, one NFT cannot be interchanged with another NFT, and NFTs cannot be divided into smaller units. So, you can’t buy a fraction of a specific NFT.
- Specific ownership: Ownership is one of the defining key components of any NFT. NFTs are bound to one smart contract on one platform where no purchaser can change the data later. So NFTs can only be transacted and transferred by the owners, this means that even the issuer of the NFT cannot replicate or transfer the NFT without its owner’s permission.
Benefits of NFTs
- Easily transferable: NFTs are bought and sold on special marketplaces, the use of NFTs depends on their originality.
- Trustworthy: Each NFT contains distinguishing information that makes it easily verifiable so it’s hard to create counterfeits with a decentralized and permanent record.
- Indestructible: NFTs cannot be destroyed because they exist on the blockchain thanks to smart contracts.
NFTs are creating opportunities for unlocking new revenue streams. In the past few years, the usage of NFTs has grown, and it is now used in several industries across different sectors such as virtual collectibles, visual arts, game designers, digital artwork, real estate and more. So, how is it used?
- Virtual collectibles: Collectibles are currently one of the most popular applications of NFTs. Non-fungible tokens brought a new character to the collectible world. People have been paying hundreds of thousands of dollars for these NFTs. CryptoKitties is one of the most notorious examples of collectibles and sales for the virtual digital market.
- Gaming Industry: NFTs are popular in the gaming industry, it allows in-game items to be tokenized and easily transferred or exchanged with peer-to-peer trading and marketplaces, so can help drive in-game economies. For games, these tokens can be used to represent in-game items and it can solve some of their internal difficulties.
- Digital Art: Digital art platforms have emerged. It allows people to engage with art from their homes, on their computers or phones. Some artists deployed their own smart contracts, creating real brands for themselves.
The positive side of NFT’s is that they are unique, rare, durable and extensible. There are also some shortcomings such as their limited tradeability. Unlike Bitcoin or other fungible cryptocurrencies, they cannot be used outside of a certain ecosystem. NFTs are bought and sold on open marketplaces that connect buyers and sellers, such as OpenSea or Decentraland’s LAND marketplace.
The ultimate value of an NFT can change over time, so it is becoming more and more valuable. And now, we are developing several HTML5 games with NFT applied. We hope that it will be completed soon. Please follow the latest news from us to get all the information.
We are excited to announce the new Pocket Arena (PA) website will be changed in mid-March.
After several months of research and dedication, our goal with this new updated PA website is to provide our users and visitors the opportunity to know Pocket Arena better.
The new site includes changes to the navigation, improved structure, with a better user experience for both mobile and desktop versions. It is easier and quicker for you to find the information that you need.
We will continue to develop and improve the PA website in the future. We hope you like the changes as much as we do!