We are in the process of creating our own NFT Blockchain game ‘Castle Defense’. In Castle Defense, there are 2 parts: Castle Defense game for players and Castle Market for NFT investors.
Castle Market is an NFT marketplace with blockchain technology. The castle is tokenized and it can be bought, sold or rented on the blockchain.
So, how it works?
1. Investors buy NFT castle item from Castle Market.
2. Sign a contract with an Esports Player to play the game using the purchased Castle.
3. The Esports Player increases the assets for the investor’s castle through game playing.
4. Selling a castle with many assets to other investors.
5. Investors share the profits with Esports Player.
Castle Market platform provides transparency and interoperability for investors and eSport players. The entire experience for Castle Market platform is intuitive and seamless on blockchain technology. Please follow us for more detailed updates.
If you are interested in the cryptocurrency market, you cannot ignore the term Non-Fungible Token (NFT). The market for NFTs is exploding. Non-fungible tokens have become popular when investors scramble to spend enormous sums of money on items that only exist online. So, what exactly is it?
What is NFT?
A non-fungible token is the digital illustration of unique assets with a certificate of authenticity managed by blockchain technology.
All NFTs have a unique quality that cannot be replicated. It can be used to represent a distinct value from any other similar token. Essentially, NFTs are the tokenized version of real or digital assets.
Characteristics of NFTs
- Authenticity: NFTs provide proof of authenticity and eliminate issues of counterfeiting and fraud. There is only one of each NFT in existence so it cannot be duplicated, copied or replicated.
- Indivisible: NFTs contain identifying information recorded in their smart contracts so each token is unique, one NFT cannot be interchanged with another NFT, and NFTs cannot be divided into smaller units. So, you can’t buy a fraction of a specific NFT.
- Specific ownership: Ownership is one of the defining key components of any NFT. NFTs are bound to one smart contract on one platform where no purchaser can change the data later. So NFTs can only be transacted and transferred by the owners, this means that even the issuer of the NFT cannot replicate or transfer the NFT without its owner’s permission.
Benefits of NFTs
- Easily transferable: NFTs are bought and sold on special marketplaces, the use of NFTs depends on their originality.
- Trustworthy: Each NFT contains distinguishing information that makes it easily verifiable so it’s hard to create counterfeits with a decentralized and permanent record.
- Indestructible: NFTs cannot be destroyed because they exist on the blockchain thanks to smart contracts.
NFTs are creating opportunities for unlocking new revenue streams. In the past few years, the usage of NFTs has grown, and it is now used in several industries across different sectors such as virtual collectibles, visual arts, game designers, digital artwork, real estate and more. So, how is it used?
- Virtual collectibles: Collectibles are currently one of the most popular applications of NFTs. Non-fungible tokens brought a new character to the collectible world. People have been paying hundreds of thousands of dollars for these NFTs. CryptoKitties is one of the most notorious examples of collectibles and sales for the virtual digital market.
- Gaming Industry: NFTs are popular in the gaming industry, it allows in-game items to be tokenized and easily transferred or exchanged with peer-to-peer trading and marketplaces, so can help drive in-game economies. For games, these tokens can be used to represent in-game items and it can solve some of their internal difficulties.
- Digital Art: Digital art platforms have emerged. It allows people to engage with art from their homes, on their computers or phones. Some artists deployed their own smart contracts, creating real brands for themselves.
The positive side of NFT’s is that they are unique, rare, durable and extensible. There are also some shortcomings such as their limited tradeability. Unlike Bitcoin or other fungible cryptocurrencies, they cannot be used outside of a certain ecosystem. NFTs are bought and sold on open marketplaces that connect buyers and sellers, such as OpenSea or Decentraland’s LAND marketplace.
The ultimate value of an NFT can change over time, so it is becoming more and more valuable. And now, we are developing several HTML5 games with NFT applied. We hope that it will be completed soon. Please follow the latest news from us to get all the information.
We are excited to announce the new Pocket Arena (PA) website will be changed in mid-March.
After several months of research and dedication, our goal with this new updated PA website is to provide our users and visitors the opportunity to know Pocket Arena better.
The new site includes changes to the navigation, improved structure, with a better user experience for both mobile and desktop versions. It is easier and quicker for you to find the information that you need.
We will continue to develop and improve the PA website in the future. We hope you like the changes as much as we do!
It’s the most beautiful weather but unfortunately, we can’t enjoy really it.
So, our choice for you is “Jumping Frog!”
Try to jump your frog as far as you can. Your frog will run wherever you navigate it.
Stay home and enjoy the game!
Do you feel that spring is in the air even though the world is cluttered?
Such a tough time, we will be there with you.
Here we go, “Animal Match 3” is on the 29th Championship.
Let’s play and enjoy together!
We are pleased to let you know about our 28th championship.
Let’s start your adventure, jump and fight with the knights.
How far can you jump and how many treasures can you collect?
Play game together. It’s Jump the Gaps!
Super Pill returns to the 27th Championship.
What are you waiting for?
You only need to tap the screen to let your Super Pill fly and beat all obstacles.
Let’s play! It’s easy and fun!
Imagine running around the playground, playing cricket and the shouts of the cheering crowd, what an exciting thought!
Cricket is on the 26th Championship.
Herbalist is on 25th Pocket Arena Championship.
Help our herbalists find the secret door keys and jump over the obstacles.
Are you ready to help our herbalists?
Let’s play: www.pocketarena.com
The era of bubble legends has been making a comeback.
Get ready for a new bubble shooting adventure!
Warm up your fingers and pop colorful balls!
It’s super fun! Let’s play it!
Our 24th championship is Bubble Rush!