1. Development updates of the week
- Here is an update on Falk, the $POC powered layer 2 sidechain by #PocketArena team. We successfully tested the bridge between ETH and BSC for ERC-721. Falk will be stronger than any other ETH sidechains due to this multi bridging feature and will be widely used for white-label NFT minting/marketplaces for brands.
- Castle Defense updates : guest users are able to rent NFT Castles and play castle defence. Also a dashboard where an option to allow guest players to rent an NFT castle is provided to the castle sponsor. https://twitter.com/pocketarena/status/1551825485025271810
2. Interactive emoji avatars in NFT Castle Town Metaverse Zone
Being interactive is the key element in NFT Castle Town. We have provided another feature of what it will look like when emoji avatars interact and move around in Castle Town buildings. Users can select their Emoji Avatar, enter their screen name and join the room. Interactive elements like gamification and chat features will also be added to this.
The beta version is expected to be released in Q3
3. Hall of Fame winner – Brent
Here’s presenting the 11th winner of the NFT Castle Defense Hall of Fame. Brent from the 1PH_Prodigy guild has claimed the spot for July 2022. Yet again this winning makes 1PH_Prodigy guild with the high numbers of hall of famers till date.
1. Branded Mini-Games NFT – A white label solution for enterprise to gamify, mint NFT’s and create branded NFT marketplace – ALL IN ONE STOP
Branded Mini-Games has been one of our key products since 2017 as a Game-as-a-Service platform for brands to gamify their marketing and create branded games used by various international brands. (BMW, KFC, Kia, Samsung Galaxy, Hyundai, etc.).
We experience that there is an increasing demand from these brands who want to integrate their licensing system with NFT in addition to their own branded games. This white label one-stop solution for brands will enrich brand customers’ experience through gaming, metaverse, chats, avatars and NFT P2P trading on their own marketplace at a very competitive price for enterprises.
This B2B enterprise platform Branded Mini-Games NFT will be specially implemented based on the Falk- ETH Layer 2 chain powered by POC which is planned to release in Q3 2022.
Check out the deck for more details.
2.Development updates of the week
- Spectator mode is live ( Forest land)
- My Attack Strategy updates
- Castle upgrade with mPOC (new POC category and utility case)
3. Match of the Day
The spectator mode is now live and is slated to be a key feature that will help users develop their battle strategies. Under “My Battles” users will see the “WATCH” button where the battle gameplay can be replayed. This can in turn help players evaluate and rebuild their attack strategies.
4. Your emoji avatar in NFT Castle Town
Your emoji avatar in NFT Castle Town will be able to earn you 20% XP whenever other players rent your emoji avatar. With the help of various games and activities in arcade buildings, the renters can earn XP by playing various avatar games and branded games. Under a XP sharing structure 80% of XP earnings are for the player while the Emoji Avatar owner get 20% from the proceedings.
NFT Castle Town is coming soon.
5. Hall of Fame winner – Imyours
We are proud to announce yet another Hall of Fame winner for this month. An active member of the Eternals guild, Imyours has been bestowed the Hall of Fame status as he maintained the Kings land position.
Congrats to Imyours on being the 10th Hall of Fame winner.
1. Introduction to mPOC
This week we have introduced a new POC category known as mPOC. The purpose of mPOC is to enrich the user experience and fun for Castle Defense and to also extend the utility of POC. mPOC is a short name of membership POC which is basically, the POC that is transferred from Metamask into PA Wallet. To know more about mPOC and other POC categories please check the link below.
2. Pocket Arena Team Organises a NFT & Virtual Asset Conference, Embassy of Switzerland in the Republic of Korea.
The Swiss ambassador in South Korea, Mrs. Dagmar Schmidt Tartagli gives the welcome speech for the conference.
On June 30th, there was a special conference held at the Embassy of Switzerland in South Korea to learn about Swiss NFT & Crypto asset regulation frameworks, accounting and taxation. This conference was co-hosted by JSCO Holdings and SACA (Swiss Asia Crypto Alliance) and organised by Emoji Games. The ambassador, Mrs. Dagmar Schmidt Tartagli gave an opening welcome speech for the conference, talking about the Crypto Valley in Switzerland. This was an invitation-only event for 40 VIPs who are the key stakeholders of the Korean blockchain community ecosystem.
3. Development updates of the week
In this week’s development update, users can now upgrade their NFT Castles with $POC at NFT Castle Market. The POC transferred from Metamask will be known as mPOC. This new “mPOC” refers to a membership POC, which is transferred from Metamask into PA Wallet.
We also had a version update (V. 2.6.31) for NFT Castle Defense. In this update, E-points have now become more affordable and the maximum pending attacks are decreased for all areas ( Forest — 3, Desert -5, City — 11, King — 13). Also the battle background images are improved in this update.
4. Hall of Fame winner — BEATLOG
Presenting the new Hall of Fame winner of NFT Castle Defense for June 2022. Beatlog, is our 8th winner and belongs to the 1PH Prodigy guild. Congratulations on winning this accolade.