In this updated guide we will discuss how bPOC can be withdrawn, its withdrawal threshold, fees and other relevant information.
bPOC is the shortened version of battle POC which is the converted version of tXP which is acquired in Castle Arena.
If users want to withdraw their earned bPOC, there are certain guidelines to keep in mind. These guidelines are listed as follows:
- Since we are in the BETA stage of bPOC withdrawal, there is no KYC required at the moment.
- The threshold to withdraw bPOC is 50 POC per withdrawal. There is no weekly limit on withdrawal.
- A withdrawal fee of 3 POC per withdrawal is applicable. This withdrawal fee is paid separately with MetaMask to PA Operations wallet address (not deducted from PA Wallet).
- There is no withdrawal tax.
- MOST IMPORTANTLY, for subsequent withdrawals, the same wallet must be used and a minimum of 5 POC must be continuously remained in the wallet since the previous withdrawal. IF NOT, you will be restricted from withdrawal. That means if you withdraw 50POC, you need to only sell 45POC and leave 5POC in that wallet address until the next withdrawal.
Also note that the Metamask wallet address must be an Ethereum address that supports the BEP20 standard for the BSC network.
Important Note: Please use METAMASK ONLY. We will NOT be responsible for any POC loss if you input the wrong address.
Audit for bPOC is not required at the moment. We are working to automate the bPOC withdrawal process. It can take some more time to make it 100% automatic & safe, but we are getting there.
With regards to wPOC (soon to be transferred to aPOC — after audit), the audit is yet to be performed, and it is planned to be done in March.
Details mentioned in this guide are subject to change at any time with/without prior notice. Please follow our social media channels and TG for more information.
Castle Defense V. 2.2.18 has been launched. It comes with quite a few updates, but here are some key highlights to look into.
New XP System
With the Castle Arena new revenue share system, we have introduced the new XP system as well as a new category of POC — called “bPOC*” means battle POC.
The new XP system is aimed at encouraging players to return to play daily. Let’s start with the terminologies:
- tXP = refers to temporary XP acquired after the launch of Castle Arena.
- cXP = refers to Castle XP formed after XP (existing XP from pre-Castle Arena which expires in 30 days), and tXP are clubbed together, which expires in 180 days.
XP from Post-Castle Arena (starting 15th Feb)
What is tXP?
- tXP is the XP earned in PVE Stage and Daily Challenge once Castle Arena is launched.
- tXP is collected/shown in the Arena Pool.
- Daily max. emission from Daily Challenge and PVE Stage is 250 tXP per user per day. (It does not mean the daily max earning per user is 250 tXP. There is NO max limit of tXP earnings for users in Castle Arena)
- The tXP in the Arena Pool will be divided into the following: 80% will be used in Castle Arena battles and 20% will be used to upgrade castle items.
- Your tXP can be used as the entry fee to attack/defend in Castle Arena battles.
- tXP will also be the reward of a successful attack/defense.
- The tXP reward can be used again as entry fee in Castle Arena battles.
- The tXP reward can be converted into bPOC* (battle POC) for Metamask wallet withdrawal.
The total Castle XP (cXP) to be used to upgrade castle items will be the combination of the Castle XP earned in Castle Defense (pre-Castle Arena) and the Castle XP (tXP) mentioned above. This cXP will expire in 180 days.
*There will be another article published soon about how to withdraw bPOC. Upon the next PA wallet ver. release in a week, bPOC withdrawal will be enabled.
Setting — Telegram Chatting
In this new version, you can communicate with the owner or the player via Telegram. Please note this is a quick solution but we are implementing our in-game chatting feature to be launched with Castle Town.
Besides, at the new PvE structure, upon completing stage 10, the castle is granted with an available land plot.
In order to keep the gaming experience fresh and the user experience enhanced, Pocket Arena has released a new version of Castle Market — v2.1.19
– A new revenue-sharing structure offering more flexibility and transparency to the players. For more details, read this article: https://support.pocketarena.com/blog/nft-castle-sale%e2%80%8a%e2%80%8anew-revenue-sharing-structure/
– A “Land” tab is added to let the sponsor check all the occupied lands.
– Feature enabling the user to set separate contract conditions for each castle.
When the contract conditions are set — if a player fulfills them, it will be auto-extended until the end date (up to 84 days).
– Feature allowing the sponsor to self-use their castle and play in the Castle Defense game.
– Users can find the player by name.
– Users can contact the player by sending their Telegram ID to the player.
– Some other UI tweaks & bug fixes for immersive gaming.
Play the game: https://games.pocketarena.com/cmarket/
According to Bloomberg analysis as well as data from several research firms like Statista, IDC, PWC and more, the global Metaverse revenue was a massive $500 billion in 2020 and presents an opportunity that could approach $800 billion in 2024.
As for the global metaverse in the gaming market, it was still quite robust in 2020 when the pandemic was at its peak and is estimated to register an uber-impressive CAGR in the coming years.
The gaming sector has become increasingly profitable and popular amongst gamers and large user bases spending substantially in this realm. The primary market for gaming and online game makers may exceed $400 billion in 2024.
The Metaverse Future
The convergence of gamification and metaverse will enable consumers to connect and engage based on personal preferences and specific metaverse capabilities.
The already popular games are now emerging with their virtual worlds as extensions of the real world, providing opportunities for social interaction, creating and sharing content, and digital commerce.
Enterprises worldwide are investing large amounts in metaverse gaming platforms. Major gaming companies like Emoji Games are increasingly focusing on developing virtual worlds that provide highly enhanced gaming experiences.
As we scan the humongous market, we break down sections that have the potential to boom as we move ahead on the metaverse path
Boosting Esports via a Blockchain-enabled Metaverse
Considering the ever-evolving preferences of consumers in the games industry, certain segments could very well thrive in the coming years.
Before we get to esports and how blockchain could potentially enhance it, we have to understand that currently, blockchain gaming is still relatively green. Per DappRadar, public blockchains only consist of about 1,000 games as compared to the tens of thousands witnessed in the early days of Apple’s App Store.
However, with more games being introduced and adoption barriers being lowered for users, the blockchain game market has massive potential to grow.
Going by the image, the blockchain gaming market is estimated to reach $50 billion, growing at a CAGR of 100% by 2025, which is highly opportunistic.
Talking about esports — crypto exchanges today are eager to engage and partner with Esports teams as they realise the potential that Esports and blockchain gaming could reach in the future. Reputable crypto exchanges like Crypto.com, Bybit and Bitmex have already made partnerships with Esports teams for their marketing.
A new type of blockchain-enabled platform for Esports is bursting on to the scene especially in the aftermath of Covid. Now, the lifestyles have changed and people spend a significant amount of time in virtual online worlds.
Utilizing blockchain and NFT technology, everyone can now enjoy and participate as an Esports team. That is the reason why Pocket Arena has formed its own guild organisation structure where group of pro-players can play against other guilds and the highlights of the match of the day will be broadcasted once Castle Arena kicks off.
Amongst the many influential ways blockchain can totally transform esports is by ensuring legitimacy and transparency.
The eSports industry strives to counter match-fixing, illegal gambling and other fraudulent practices that attract media coverage.
The blockchain consensus algorithms make sure that cryptocurrency transactions are immutable. For eSports stakeholders, this means the transactions won’t bounce. Heavy investments in the blockchain gaming platforms is bound to make esports central to the metaverse.
The NFT Segment Has Been a Key Enhancer
The integration of Non-Fungible Token (NFT) and cryptocurrencies has to be a major boosting factor in the growth of metaverse. #NFT has played (and will continue to play) an important part in effectively bridging the gap between the metaverse and the physical world and metaverse.
Secured via blockchain technology, NFTs efficiently facilitate social and community experiences in the environment. The segment has seen a massive surge due to NFTs usage in carrying out secure transactions in the metaverse along with purchasing in-game attributes on play-to-earn gaming platforms.
And so, we have witnessed the emergence of multiple immersive play-to-earn games such as Castle Defense that allow gamers to engage in the metaverse and earn revenue.
NFTs in these games enable users to participate in financial economies in the metaverse and get rewarded for their time and creativity. It allows players to exchange their in-game rewards for real money as an integral component of the in-game economic landscape.
Various other platforms are now incorporating NFTs and cryptocurrencies in virtual gaming worlds, allowing players to monetize their time spent in a metaverse.
Pocket Arena — A Prominent Player in This Journey
Pocket Arena is a Play-to-Earn, NFT games portal and platform on blockchain technology for skill-based tournaments and user-generated content merged into the Pocket Metaverse.
A brief history and goal..
Established in 2005, for the next decade, Emoji Games started as a fintech solution provider and mobile game master aggregator for Samsung Mobile’s global embedding project. Since then, we have worked with major game publishers to create a successful and stable revenue of $230M by providing services to gamers and end users. We has been contributing towards the growth of Samsung Mobile and other top players such as Sega, EA, Namco etc.
Emoji Games has developed the unique DIY solution (www.brandedminigames.com) for brands to gamify their marketing campaigns without big budgets and time. We have been working with over 100 international brands who acknowledg our expertise and credibility. Moreover, the META (ex-Facebook) approved Emoji Games as one of their Instant Games partners.
The head office and management are located in Zug in the heart of Crypto Valley in Switzerland. Hyong Kim, the Korean origin founder, has been leading the tech development and design of all product games since the beginning, inculcating trust and stability in the team
The goal of Pocket Metaverse is to create a true web 3.0 ecosystem wherein creators and users can create, develop and trade their own NFT contents and digital assets, and experiences while carrying out day-to-day commercial activities in the virtual world.
Pocket Arena contributing towards the growth
Pocket Arena not only possesses invaluable assets and skills for the evolution of metaverse and gaming but also complies with all the relevant regulations in order to create a level of trust and transparency unlike any other. Here’s how:
- Pocket Arena has been an early adopter of blockchain technology since 2017, with a lot of our own IP games and blockchain stacks (PA Wallet) constantly being updated for an enhanced user experience since then.
- The PA Wallet 3.0 is planned to be released later this year by using public Ethereum sidechain layer 2.
- Pocket Arena’s utility token POC is acknowledged by the Swiss Financial Market Supervisory Authority (FINMA) and received a non-action letter.
- In terms of gamification for brands, Pocket Arena works towards developing a game service platform for global brands to be integrated in Castle Town, the Pocket Metaverse, which is our area of expertise.
- NO OUTSOURCING — We take great pride in the fact that we develop all game IPs and blockchain tech stacks ourselves.
- Over the last decade, we have established a harmonious working ecosystem spread across 7 countries. Our uber-efficient 40+ full-time teams of international developers have more than 8 years of service (on average) under their belts.
For Pocket Arena, the future is now! To make this platform a converging point for esports, blockchain gaming and user-generated content as the Pocket Metaverse is what we have been investing since 2012.